Friday, February 19, 2010

Hamburger Stroganoff. . .

Hamburger Stroganoff

1# lean hamburger
1 small- med onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. sour cream
cooked noodles

Sautee onions, add hamburger and seasoning (I use garlic/pepper and salt)
Cook this mixture till hamburger is done
In a small bowl mix together the soup/sour cream
Pour over the top of the hamburger and simmer.
Serve over cooked noodles.
Good with jello and a salad.

This amount doesn't make much so adjust to your family size.
This is also a good way to use precooked/frozen hamburger.
Another good way to serve is to make the hamburger into small meatballs.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I love this one but the family does not. I have to make the hamburger gravy. Maybe I should try it again because it has been years and I love it.