Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Dolly's and Judy Bird. . .

Do any of you remember Judy Bird? She had a boy Mark, I can't remember her hsb's name. They were with us at the Crismon Road bldg.
Judy made these for an evening Relief Society meeting one time, everyone thought they were yummy including moi! When I made these I used more oleo and graham cracker crumbs for a bit thicker crust. Adjust to your liking.

Hello Dolly's
1 cube oleo
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. coconut
1 c. walnuts, chopped
1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand Condensed Milk

Melt oleo in 9x13 pan.
Add crumbs and spready evenly, press lightly
Sprinkle chips, coconut, & nuts evenly across crust
Dribble Eagle Brand on evenly
Bake at 350 till edges are lightly browned and middle is fairly set.
Place under broiler for a min. till top is evenly browned.
Cut into squares.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Love this one. I have not had these in years...I remember Mark, but canèt remember Judy. Was she short & dark haired?

NanC said...

I commented on this once and it disappeared. Yes, Judy was as you described. I believe her hsb could be described the same way. I think they got divorced and Mark stayed with his mother???